A custom managed dedicated server can be practical for your business, especially if you are looking for an optimized and secure out-of-the-box solution for complex applications. The key is to choose a reliable managed server hosting provider that can help you choose the best dedicated server, networking, and storage solution that is suitable for your application. You may need to move to a dedicated server when your business continues to thrive with more transactions and customers. That way, you can be sure that your server is robust for the most critical and complex e-commerce apps and websites. Refer to the following tips for choosing the best managed server hosting for your business:
- Look for an established and experienced provider – choose a managed server hosting specialist that has years of experience in providing solutions for different kinds of businesses. Seasoned providers can instantly set up your server and provide reliable security. Remember to look up testimonials about the provider to verify its claims.
- Choose a provider that can customize its solution – Custom managed server hosting services should be able to cover simple web servers and complex enterprise solutions like communication software, database clusters, and terminal server. Reputable managed server hosting providers work with industry leaders to makes sure that you can have all the licenses and software that you need.
- Verify the types of data centers they offer – Consider a managed server hosting provider that has partnered with reputable data centers like Codero, Liquid Web, and ResellerClub to ensure a secure and reliable solution.
- Explore the selection of servers and plans – Remember to compare prices and make sure that the specifications match your needs. Examine the operating system they use, too. Linux and Windows are often used, and while the former is more challenging to manage, the provider should be able to help you with that. Make sure that 24/7 support is included in the package.
- Get in touch with the provider – Ask questions about their packages and services to understand the benefits of their managed server hosting solution to your business.